Saturday, December 28, 2002

Hail and well met, fellow travelers. You find me in the middle of Christmas Break, left without work for the week, alone in the house I rent with five other students at Hillsdale College, lonely and bored, seeking an outlet for my energies. Hence, the birth of this Blog. I do not venture to promise that I will post with any regularity or frequency--many friends may attest that I seldom do anything with any regularity or frequency. The best of intentions seem seldom to avail towards amending this sad, sad state. Rather, I suspect that this humble corner of the web will bear the brunt of the intermittent spewing of random pseudo-intellectual blather to which I find myself frequently susceptible. Perchance one such as you who read this may occasionally encounter something of worth therein. My interests stretch from theology to philosophy to literature to current events, typically with an emphasis on love, a distrust of excessive intellectualism and a constant penchant for self-deprecation throughout. Your attention would be appreciated, of course, and your comments and criticism even more so.

Enjoy!

No comments: