Sunday, September 07, 2003

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

This is pretty cool. Perhaps there are perks from being owned by Google.

When one searches Google for Anthony Cook, my site is the first, yeah, FIRST to appear. I'm fourth for Arandir, and couldn't find myself for just Anthony. Nonetheless...that's very cool. I am happy. To my surprise, and not a little bit to my dismay, I appear sixth when one searches for "greek orthodox" blog. That puts me up above Pensate Omnia, St. Stephen's Musings and many others who represent the faith far better than I. May God forgive me. Anybody who finds my site under that search, visit my friends at those links.

More on the priesthood later--Danielle Miller asked a question that made me remember some things.

But I can't write it now. We have Orthros and Liturgy starting at 6:30 tomorrow...and I'm on altar duty, so I have to be there at 6. Hence up at 5, so I'm going to bed now.

But, God be praised, it is very good to be here.

No comments: