Tuesday, December 23, 2003

WEDDINGS AND TANKS

Two things.

1) My brother Caleb, currently soldiering in Iraq, just started a blog. He named it Tankers Anonymous. It's funny. It's my brother's. It's a very good thing. Drop by and see him...he gets to leave the Middle East in March or April and is trying to kill time, as he's bored a lot. So hopefully he'll post fairly frequently. I'll drop him an email at some point so he can install a comments system. That'll be even more fun. Do check it out.

2) I'm getting married on Sunday. Therefore, I'm apparently having a bachelor party thrown for me on Friday, that evening (around 6 or 7), at the Beat (187 N. West St.) in Hillsdale, MI. Anyone who reads my blog and likes me (or even not) is welcome to attend, if they can make it out there. Seraphim is supposed to be the one with more information about what is planned, but he seems to be out of touch again blog-wise. Hopefully he'll come back soon with some more info. If not, just show up. It'll be fun whatever happens.

3) Silliman, I'll call you about when my flight gets in. I can still count on you for pickup, right?

That's it for tonight. Things are busy around here. We're moving stuff into the apartment, are almost done, Elisabeth's already living there, I'm in a guest room in the dorm sleeping on the floor, and it's high time we get married. Expect a long absence from the blog next week...I will be away from my computer and don't intend to seek out another one. Hopefully I'll post before we leave on Friday, but if not, I wish everyone a merry and blessed Christmas.

No comments: