Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I am tired of posting political junk to this blog. Political arguments annoy me. In an effort to avoid argument and limit myself to the facts that actually matter, I have created another blog (you laugh that I don't sufficiently update ONE blog, much less two--I nod in tired concession to your biting point).

Called Pilate's Question, it is intended to be a place for bare facts, indeed (hopefully) truth. As such, the idea is to keep my opinions out of the way, but post only those "facts" of whose veracity I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt. The idea is also to figure out precisely what place politics play in the Christian life. I fear that they must be addressed in some manner, but hesitate to wade once more into the mess I got myself into with my speculations about the best manner in which to address nuclear proliferation. So once again, welcome to my self-searching musings.

No comments: