Tuesday, July 19, 2005

DISCIPLINE

I need more of it in my life. I'm told it's one of those things you just have to do--it doesn't just happen. (Huh--go figure) Therefore, I am going to try "just doing it"--again. ;)

This also means that I am taking the Krupa/Zach Challenge. I don't know who Zach is, but he posted every day for a week, so I can too. Besides, I like his blog. It is funny.

So here's to discipline. Tomorrow will be Day 1.

Moving on to news--My wife and I have now moved across campus to a larger apartment. Visitors are now more welcome than ever.

Konrad LaPrade is married. His wedding was dignified, cheeseless and short. Bravo to the Book of Common Prayer and journalistic conciseness.

The mostly defunct Seraphim is now married. He is now in Jamaica. Congratulations to him and Anne.

My wife and I saw old friends at his wedding, and realized that we miss the Midwest.

The summer is almost gone, and I haven't learned enough modern Greek.

My time at the seminary is rushing by--makes me feel dizzy.

The new Harry Potter book was nothing like I expected it to be. I think it was also the best yet. Don't ask me why--I'm still processing.

I need to read more theology and less Harry Potter.

I need to come up with a post idea for tomorrow.

ADDENDUM

Prizio is writing some wonderful things. Go read his stuff.

No comments: