Thursday, August 18, 2005

YES, WE'RE STILL IN KANSAS

But so are the lions and tigers and bears.

Oh my.

Yeah, we have some issues here.

First, as I recall, the King of the Wild Frontier was never the bear or anything like that--it was Davy Crockett.

Let's overlook that point and move on to the second. This line--"If we only have 10 minutes to present this idea, people think we're nuts. But if people hear the one-hour version, they realise they haven't thought about this as much as we have."

Wow--every time I realize that a crazy person has thought about something more than I have, it makes me want to agree with them too.

Or this line--"There are going to have to be some major attitude shifts. That includes realising predation is a natural role, and that people are going to have to take precautions."

Hmmmm...precautions. Like a really, really big gun? That's actually kinda cool.

Maybe it's not such a bad idea after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy, can I have the story of Little Red Riding Hood and the Uzi one more time?