Sunday, September 25, 2005

I GUESS I MIGHT AS WELL ADMIT IT

I am best described as a Capitalist. See? It's all proven, right down there.

And look--I almost made it to Libertarian territory. So close...

I do think it's annoying that a few questions skewed my results, just because I'm very much in favor of problems being fixed--just not by the government. The quiz didn't allow for that. Oh well.

You are a

Social Liberal
(61% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(80% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Capitalist










Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating

3 comments:

Xana Ender said...

Looks like we probably had about the same answers on stuff. Scary. And this from the man who used to/does (?) believe women shouldn't vote

Dan said...

You are a

Social Conservative
(36% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(85% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Strong Republican


You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and
Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (-50,
130)
modscore: (51, 22)
raw: (4926)



Now I agree with Jared, the test was slanted toward
government being the one and only fixer of problems,
That's to be expected, because the writers of the test
likely believe this with all sincerity.


Dad-O

Hal said...

They called me a Libertarian. Interesting, since I was pretty much at the same place on the scale as you.