Friday, January 16, 2004

BELATED ANNIVERSARY

In the hustle and bustle of travel surrounding my wedding, I managed to neglect mention of two important anniversaries (one much more important than the other, of course). For December 28, the day of the wedding, was also the 23rd birthday of my new wife Elisabeth. Many years to her, and may God bless our union!

It also happened to be the first anniversary of my blog. I include here a link to my first posts ever on that day, now the anniversary date of my marriage (minus one year). As you can see, that first day comprised the majority of my posts for a long while. Some things just don't change very much.

Other things do. In the past month four of my close family have started blogs--and they seem to be updating them with relative regularity as well. My brother Timothy was first, with both an everyday blog and a blog for his more serious thoughts. My brother Caleb followed only three weeks ago with his blog Tankers Anonymous, live from Baghdad. My father joined the fray last week with his Control Freak, intended to serve as a testing area for his thoughts and perhaps, as he hopes, serve as the foundation for a book. Finally, but most importantly, my lovely wife Elisabeth began her blog, Over Afternoon Tea, only a few days ago.

I include links to all these on the sidebar. Please drop by and say hello. They're all worth reading--even if I do say so myself.

No comments: