Friday, November 21, 2003

BE AFRAID--BE VERY AFRAID

Apparently I had all the wrong best friends at Hillsdale. Humph. I wonder what this means.

In other news, I'm going to see if I can get the other guys at the Beat to join in this little crazy thing--visit the BeatBlog to help me encourage them.


SimilarMinds Compatibility Results
okoye |||||||| 91% |||||||| 87%
MrsGugg ||||||| 78% |||||||| 86%
bobgolding |||||| 74% ||||||| 80%
hebe |||||| 67% ||||||| 75%
pulchersentio |||||| 69% |||||| 69%
ldheyman ||||| 63% |||||| 72%
tildegauche ||||| 56% |||||| 67%
djhugger ||||| 58% |||||| 66%
ockhamist ||||| 60% ||||| 60%
similarity complementarity  
How compatible are you and your friends?


The really funny thing is, I just spent four hours today taking the manditory psychological evaluation for prospective seminarians here at Holy Cross. I am very happy to spend the evening using such silly questions for fun. It makes me feel better, somehow.

No comments: