Saturday, November 22, 2003

THE FUTURE BRIDE CHECKS IN

So my lovely almost-wife, officially dubbed Mrs. Gugg by the Danckaerts, just took the little personality thing. Her compatibility rating with me destroys any possibility for anything between me and Metzger. I'm saved!!

On the other hand, her similarity rating with Metzger is a little disconcerting, I must say. But that's ok.

Welcome her to the blogosphere, if you would please. :)


SimilarMinds Compatibility Results
okoye |||||||| 88% |||||||| 93%
arandir |||||||| 85% ||||||||| 95%
hebe ||||||| 84% |||||| 73%
pulchersentio ||||||| 75% ||||||| 77%
bobgolding ||||||| 78% |||||| 70%
tildegauche |||||| 72% ||||| 61%
ockhamist ||||| 58% ||||| 62%
djhugger |||||| 65% |||| 54%
similarity complementarity  
How compatible are you and your friends?

No comments: