Saturday, November 22, 2003

A METAPHOR FOR THE INNER SPIRITUAL BATTLE?? ~or~ TAMING THE INNER MAMMOTH

Finally, I am posting some pictures. I got some pictures from two summers online at pbase, and hence am now putting them here so people can see what I look like. The hair-etics of the Ecumenical Council of Orthodox Bloggers should note that this picture was taken a year and a half ago--my hair has not been cut since, and that is the most trimmed my beard has ever been. Those who actually want to see my ugly mug can see it more closely over to the left. The picture above is, of course, the graduation photo of myself and my bride-to-be (to be married in just barely over a month!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!).



The above picture was taken in a park in Barcelona. That was a fun trip. :) All the locals were down below saying I was going to die in Spanish. When it came time to try to get down, I almost believed them.

As I said, all sorts of fun.

No comments: