Friday, November 21, 2003

In other news, my reliable little Prizm is in the shop right now. It had been making weird sounds and not accelerating so well for the past few months, but inconsistently enough that I could never catch it while asking mechanics about it. Turns out it needed a new clutch. Grrrr...that's what I get for teaching two girls to drive a stick. Fortunately, I'm marrying one of them, so I get to use her money to fix it. ;) Which is good, because it's costing me like $650.

Did I get ripped off, Bob?

I hope not...dunno if I'd be able to live with myself if I did.

Anyway, I'm picking it up tomorrow, and hopefully all will be well, because I have to drive down to DC and my future in-laws' place next week for Thanksgiving.

So if I'm incommunicado for a few days, that's why--don't consign me to hell again, Prizio.

No comments: